Wednesday 4 April 2012

Conclusion

After seven week I attend the HRIS class, there are a lot new knowledge that I learn from this subject. In the first week of class start, it is quite difficult for me to understand the HRIS subject. But after lecture and by doing the case study, it helps me to better understand the actual function of HRIS.

From my understanding, I can conclude that HRIS is a database designed to allow tracking of all sorts of personnel related information and also can be useful for the organization to make Human Resource Department and Human Resource Management become much easier and effective because from the system employee can gathering data in the systematic ways and also consistent. In HRIS it consists of all part of HR which includes recruiting and staffing, training and development, performance appraisal, compensation and benefits, payroll, induction system, promotion, and others. However, it is also have some disadvantages on HRIS such as virus, data loss and risky for the organization and the employee may be refuse to use the system.

No comments:

Post a Comment