Wednesday 4 April 2012

Introduction: all about me, myself and I..


My name is Normaayu Binti Isia, just call me Ayu. I am from Gombak, Wilayah Presekutuan Kuala Lumpur. I was born on 13th November 1990. I have 5 siblings, which is 3 strong brothers and one gorgeous sister, I was the youngest once. My parent’s works as business partner in our family business. Probably because of that, I was motivated to become an entrepreneur in the future. (^^,)

In my education background, from primary school at SRKJ(C) Sentul Pasar to secondary school at SMK Setapak Indah until further my study at Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis (KMP) I was majored in accounting before I became a student at UTM. My favorite subject is Mathematics. I love to calculate and to solve the equation in mathematics issues. Surprisingly, I had been offered to take courses in Bachelor of Degree for Psychology (Industrial and Organizational Psychology). Although psychology is one from my list to continue studies but I do not expect that I would enter in this field and I realized that when taken in this area my skills in mathematics less be required. ;c a little sad..

Nevertheless, after studied and explore the Psychology field it becomes interesting because we are learn about the human being which consist cognitive, thinking, human behavior, development of human and so on. Now, almost three years I was here and right now I am at my final semester. Only have a few months for me to be a UTM student. After that sayonara UTM… again, a little sad :c..  and last but not least I am very thankful for having a lovely friends who are sincere to be my friends, they are very helpful and understanding.
That’s all from me.. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment